If it’s broken, fix it. When it comes to the clinician experience in healthcare, there is ample opportunity to improve. As an industry, we place patient experience as a top priority. But what about the team of people who provide care each day? These are the individuals the health system depends on to function. We recognize that behind each patient is a team of medical professionals taking care of us, who are often asked to grin and bear how tough their jobs are each day.
We need to focus on how we help clinicians and build technology to support them. This is critical to prevent burnout in healthcare providers and support innovation and medical collaboration.
That’s why Orderly Health’s President and Co-Founder, Kit Kieling, MD, is joining other health tech industry leaders and healthcare innovators to discuss major but fixable problems in healthcare and how we can work to solve them.
Collectively, they want to empower more physicians to heal healthcare.
- Kit Kieling, MD, President and Co-Founder of Orderly Health
- PaIan Madom, MD, Co-Founder and CEO of Mocingbird
- Navin Goyal, MD, Co-Founder and CEO of LOUD Capital
- Christine Lum Lung, MD Founder and CEO of Origin Healthcare
Moderated by Gustavo Friederichsen, CEO of the Los Angeles County Medical Association.
Panel Discussion Will Cover:
- Defining burnout and its relationship to career changes
- Recognizing the importance and value of medical professionals expanding into entrepreneurship
- Recognizing the healthcare industry’s need for innovation and the benefits of collaboration within the ecosystem
Join Orderly for this engaging discussion about burnout, and how physicians can be a part of the solution on Wednesday, November 30th at 4:30pm EST. Register through PcMED GroundRounds Live. Registration includes CME credits.